View Single Post
Old 17-01-2018, 21:44   #87
idi banashapan
step on my trip

idi banashapan has a nice shiny star
idi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny star
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
That press conference with the White House Doctor, was a disgrace, full of liberal vultures for Journalists, fishing for things they hoped were wrong with the President.

Afterwards, there was lots of accusations flying about that the Doctor was lying or covering up something. This was same doc Obama had and he trusted him. One pathetic Journalist said they didn’t believe Trump’s weight and would Trump jump on some Scales, in front of the press to prove how much he weighs. Their 25th Amendment hopes, were evaporating fast.
I think 'sycophant' has the potential to be employed in a description of him, perhaps.

Personally, I think the fact people have been saying Trump is not 'fit' to be President has been taken rather literally. The Trump administration has acted on the poor choice of words to prove he is 'fit' physically and cognitively.

However, I think the mass populous and the media may have been better questioning if Trump was 'the correct person, or poses the correct personality' to be President, rather than using the term 'fit', which can be taken a multitude of ways.

Although some may argue that it wouldn't make any difference to how he conducts himself in the role, in my opinion Trump shows multiple signs of NPD all over the place. This disorder would absolutely lead him to make seemingly odd choices and demands, as well as exhibit characteristic traits like over-reactions and denial of fault, where others can plainly see his errors of judgement and lack of empathy or responsibility.

I for one, believe that it is this personality that means Trump is not the correct person to fulfil the role of President. He is too egocentric, self absorbed, grandiose and in dire need for admiration, along with his complete lack of understanding of other people's views or feelings. He surrounds himself with people who are yes men. Those who fall short soon see themselves out of a job.

Which leads us straight back to the Doctor who conducted Trump's fitness evaluation. It may be argued that he is also a yes man and is doing whatever Trump has told him to do as an act of self-preservation. He doesn't want to lose his job. And if he were outspoken about Trump in the 'wrong way', I think he would be. Thus, he would be a sycophant.

Last edited by idi banashapan; 17-01-2018 at 21:47.