View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 10:33   #3095
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
You appear to be conflating Anti-Israel Government actions with Anti-Semitic - two different things.

I can disagree with a Government’s actions (USA, GB) without being against the people of those countries.

This conflation is often used by those who are trying to muddy waters and wrongly accuse people of anti-Semitism, to drown out those who believe some of the actions of the Israel Government are wrong (an extra 1000 settlements, treatment of Palestinian children, etc.).

Anyhoo, different topic from this thread...

I'm not conflating anything. Trough Abraham, God promised the Jewish people the land of israel. The Jewish Temple was destroyed in 70AD and the Jewsish people were then dispersed across the world.

Biblical prophecy said that at some stage, the Jewish people would return to the land of Israel, That happened in 1948, confirming Biblical prophecy. They have been under attack ever since. They are the Jewish people I am talking about. Anti-Jewish sentiment wil continue to grow because that is what Armageddon is all about; prety much all the World attacking Israel. The world looses BTW.

Last edited by passingbat; 12-01-2018 at 11:38.