View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 23:27   #1000
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Well I suspect, as you do, that he did and shouldn't have promised it.

I don't actually know why the travel cards and season tickets are regulated differently. It's very weird. I think it's at least in part because these tickets allow you to travel on National Rail trains in the relevant zones. Frankly I wish Kahn would extend the effort to bring these services into the TFL system.

Chris Grayling is totally against TfL having more control of services due to it potentially being Labour-controlled as the leaked letter reproduced in the article below states.
Quote:
But in his letter, sent in April 2013, Mr Grayling told Mr Johnson: “While I am generally a great supporter of what you are doing in London, I would not be in favour of changing the current arrangements.
“Not because I have any fears over the immediate future, but because I would like to keep suburban rail services out of the clutches of any future Labour mayor”.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/tran...-a3414216.html