View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 17:23   #86
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
One person’s ‘pap’ is another person’s enjoyment.

l quite agree.

---------- Post added at 17:18 ---------- Previous post was at 17:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Why can’t we just focus on the things WE enjoy, rather than denigrating the things others find enjoyable - at the end of the day, it’s only a TV programme/film, and there is such a wide range of programmes/films for people to choose things from.

YMMV
l am not denigrating what other people watch as that is what they like and l have nothing wrong with that.

---------- Post added at 17:21 ---------- Previous post was at 17:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I don’t know how you can say that in all seriousness, Den. There are some good dramas in there by the look of it. I would be surprised if you’d seen them all to come to that judgement.

My point was whether its Linear TV , Streaming and or other platforms not everything is going to be that good to watch.

---------- Post added at 17:23 ---------- Previous post was at 17:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
If that list is pap according to you, the stuff on the scheduled channels is almost undescribable.

To be fair, there does seem to be some good new stuff coming through on the linear channels this month. Netflix is still streets ahead, however.
Well each to their own tastes as we find plenty on the main broadcast channels to watch.