View Single Post
Old 19-12-2017, 12:13   #3773
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I agree that, like other non premium Sky channels, there is a fair amount of rubbish screened outside peak times, but Sky Atlantic does have a pretty good pedigree for showing some good stuff at other times (Mad Men, The Affair, The Night Of, True Detective, etc).
Its funny how you always single Sky out for this , I'm hard pressed to find anything worth watching across the entire EPG during non peak hours it usually results in me viewing Sport or On Demand oh and I'm including the terrestrial channels in that.