View Single Post
Old 31-10-2017, 10:40   #2438
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post

And you really think that will happen under a Republican controlled Congress, Supreme Court and Executive Branch ?
Going off topic a little for a minute, what Mick said above is why I think Trump actually has no evidence of any wrongdoing on Hillary's part, despite his protestations to the contrary. If he presented any evidence to the US government, she would be charged within hours, simply because the Republicans control congress, the executive branch and the supreme court. Even if she had not been charged in the first few hours, he has had 10 months to produce any evidence, she would have been charged (and possibly convicted) by now.

Regarding the Mueller investigation, I think there are links to the Trump campaign, and I think that has been proved. What I don't think has been proved yet (and I think it will, but in time) is if any of those links end at Trump himself, or his family.

It is important to remember that while Trump was in charge of the campaign, and ultimately benefited, he is not automatically responsible if his staff commit crimes without him being aware.