View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 17:02   #2378
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Thanks for quoting my post, that I still stand by, so not sure what you are actually obliging.

The only Russian Collusion I see is the Uranium One scandal that the Clintons and Obama Administration was reportedly said to be involved in and then to top it off, the dirty tricks continued leading up to the US Election, with the fake dossier that the Clintons and DNC paid for to try and undermine Trump. said to have used in the past, reports of inventing crimes on suspects to get them to talk.
If it's not about collusion between Trump's Team and the Russians what is it? Let's wait and see.
I also note that you have been fact-checked out by Hugh on the remainder of your reply so I won't duplicate effort here.