View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 16:46   #2377
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Thanks for quoting my post, that I still stand by, so not sure what you are actually obliging.

The only Russian Collusion I see is the Uranium One scandal that the Clintons and Obama Administration was reportedly said to be involved in and then to top it off, the dirty tricks continued leading up to the US Election, with the fake dossier that the Clintons and DNC paid for to try and undermine Trump.

---------- Post added at 12:00 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

It’s a tactical strategy they use, but I’ve read some ‘bent’ things Mueller is said to have used in the past, reports of inventing crimes on suspects to get them to talk.

By the way, I have been led to believe, his team have not revealed any of this charges information, and have not confirmed the story, so who ever has leaked it, has committed a federal crime.
The Uranium story has been proven to be Fake News, and the dossier was first compiled for a Republican donor, who stopped paying when Trump got the nomination.

https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clint...m-russia-deal/
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.