View Single Post
Old 30-08-2017, 20:13   #2434
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Reading your kind words of support for me in regards to Fox News. Thanks a lot everyone. Your support and understanding mean a lot during this tough time

Did any of the DNP orders get announced? I'm on a train and I'm sat next to someone close so I can't move my fingers to look at previous pages

If anyone is on the Nottingham to liverpool train I'm on coach A
Chin up i posted the youtube link for fox news live a page or so back.

---------- Post added at 20:13 ---------- Previous post was at 20:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
To add weight to the conjecture that VM may be negotiating for all three channels, it has come to light that they sometimes show different material on their HD and SD channels.

It was originally estimated that Freesports would reach 22 million homes, but this has now been revised downwards to 10 million due to their Freeview signal not being available to 25% of the country and their non appearance on VM:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...annel-11076516

This won't please their advertisers...
It'll be on tvplayer too in a few weeks apparantly.