View Single Post
Old 28-07-2017, 08:19   #1890
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

But this bill would have made even bigger increases. If you remove the mandate to get insurance but keep coverage for pre-existing conditions the insurance would explode. It would be like you saying you don't need to get car insurance until you get into an accident. Insurance is meant to pool the risk, to do that you need healthy people.

Every version of the Republican bills would have increased costs and cut the numbers of people insured. This was never about making healthcare cheaper, they simply wanted Obamacare gone and the government allocation of cash to it moved to tax cuts.

---------- Post added at 08:19 ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
But this is only half a story. New communication chief, Antony Scaramucci using colourful language in a foul mouth rant and dissing Steve Bannon and Priebus. I won't repeat what he said here but they are not 'getting on'.
I saw that, it's to the New Yorker if anyone else is interested.

I think it's Scaramucci appealing to Trump who likes that kind of aggression and media hype.