View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 11:53   #336
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Because NHS consultants give honest reports that don't make it easy for the DWP to maintain it's quotas also there is little pressure the DWP can bring to bear on a well regarded consultant without serious pushback from the other consultants. Despite all the official denials on a quota system operating within the DWP countless former employees and hacked emails have bought the truth to light. I'm like 99% of people in that i want fraudsters found and severely punished ideally with custodial sentences but that's not what is happening under the current system perversely the fraudsters actually prosper within this system. They get to know it inside and out not having the distractions genuine claimants have like pain, mobility issues, psychological problems and just the physical limitations that come from a genuine condition.

I don't have all the answers but the fact we have a state health system that treats people with medical conditions but has no official role in the assessment process for health related benefits speaks volumes about the governments real agenda in all this. I'm fortunate that i deal with four consultants all of whom have volunteered to help in anyway they can with the DWP should i need it but not everyone is so fortunate and they shouldn't have to be fortunate as their consultants should be involved in any assessment process.

---------- Post added at 11:53 ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
How about we kill two birds with one stone we cease using these thoroughly discredited and completely ineffectual private company's to do the assessments and hand them over to the NHS who then charge the DWP a fee for each assessment. NHS gets more cash and the DWP gets a true report on a persons illness and effects on daily life so has to spend less time and resources cleaning up the mess the private company's constantly make. Only reason i can see the DWP wouldn't want this is because they couldn't issue quotas to NHS doctors as they do to the current company's though yes i know officially the DWP doesn't have quotas to be failed but unofficially everyone knows they do.