View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 23:08   #1571
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Rubbish. I should know what was misrepresented. My post was misrepresented by Ianch. I was talking about Khan being a liar in that post that Ianch99 quoted from and he used it and misrepresented, if it was meant to be funny, I must have forgot to laugh.
Well I got the funny part of it. As the actually post you made didn't state the name of the person, it was quoted and attempted to make light of that fact be referencing the other person who the thread was about and most people don't like.

No misrepresentation at all. That is however what Trump did when he only quoted a small part of Khan's speech about the attack and then tried to make out he was scared or was talking nonsense. That was a clear misrepresentation and total lie.