View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 21:38   #1535
ntluser
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Telephone,TV with Tivo box & Superhub3 upto 150Mb Broadband, Sky World, & Freeview+
ntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of society
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I'm curious, what actions has he took to violate it exactly ?

Last time I looked it had not been replaced yet. Do you think as it stands $1500+ increases per month are worth it ? These are costs my U.S pals are seeing and I can tell you now, they're pissed off and cannot wait for it to be gone in it's current form.

Wow, you expect a large wall, thousands of miles long to be built in a few months?

National agreements that made no sense, China is allowed to build more coal power stations and can do so for next 13 years. USA can build 0 :Where is the fairness? Anyway, as I mentioned a few days ago, we can partly blame Obama, for not getting the deal passed through the Senate which would have stopped Trump from withdrawing from it.

Let the USA worry about Trump. In a few days, we could have real set of incompetent clowns running the show right here in UK, should Dumb and Dumber and Dumbest (Corbyn, McDonnell and Abbott) get in power.
He issued executive orders banning immigration from countries believed to have terrorist links which were deemed illegal by a number of judges.

I understand that Obamacare had its faults and was expensive but cancelling it before its replacement leaves thousands of Americans without recourse to healthcare.

As for the wall, I realize that it is a long term project but given Trump's propensity for using social media it would be possible to give progress reports to re-assure his supporters that progress is being made.

As for the power stations,the US could build as many gas power stations as it wants and tackle the issue of climate change at the same time without the need for coal.

Given that I live in the UK, I'm happy to let the USA worry about Donald Trump because as you rightly say we in the UK have a number of problem politicians of our own regrettably.