View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 11:17   #1170
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
do you know any one with a Russian car/tv/phone i must admit i own a Russian stove but i can't think of anything else Russian i would buy due to total lack of quality .
Yes, a while ago my nephew bought a Yotaphone: Android smartphone on the front and an e-reader on the back. Cool idea and it's actually a decent phone.

One thing Russia is trying to do is get it's aviation industry to kick-on, primarily to reduce their reliance on Airbus and Boeing to service their domestic airlines.

They're now exporting some Sukhoi Superjets (similar to the A31xx/A32xx family) but that's more of a testing-the-waters exercise than anything. Their aviation industry is in such a state that it'll be decades before they can produce enough aircraft to even come close to being a viable competitor to the big boys.