View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 15:19   #100
fixerman
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media 200mb Superhub 2, Two Tivo V6 1tb, one "Old" Tivo 1tb, home phone, Humax Freesat PVR.
fixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud of
Re: Consumer 4G launching October 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Voice and text messages are working ok. I phoned them but it wasn't much help they say they are going to call back.
Strange! I got mine from the local Virginmedia store in the high street. They did all that was necessary by setting it up on my account in the store. I didn't have my phone with me but as soon as I got home I fitted the new 4G sim and all was well.

I'm still considering the offer from 3 mobile at the moment. They are doing a no frills 4GB of data and unlimited calls and text for £9pm. Thats what I'm paying Virgin for 1GB. The Virgin deal is on a rolling month basis so can be cancelled anytime.
fixerman is offline   Reply With Quote