View Single Post
Old 16-10-2016, 15:19   #3546
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Not sure if this should be in here or the happy thought thread.

After two weeks leave from work, I'm currently sat in Newcastle airport waiting to get a flight to Heathrow, and then tonight a flight from Heathrow to Singapore.

Part of me is very excited at the thought of going to see another part of the world (even if it is with work and there wont be a lot of time for sight seeing)

But, the other part of me is missing my new house, my other half and I'm certainly not looking forward to a 13hr flight.

Meh !!