View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 17:33   #3451
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Right, am I being unreasonable here? I am at the office an hour early every shift, I help all 4 managers with their equipment, guns etc even though I am not with 3 of them on a given day, I haul the equipment out for them and help load it, I work my socks off and volunteer for overtime, even offering to go in for free and sort all the tags out for them on a day off. This week, after a 9 hour shift at Waitrose, I was one of 6 who volunteered to go and help out on another job.

What thanks do me and the non management get who helped our get? None. I feel very undervalued today. Monday, I'm looking for a new job. Can't keep pretending I'm happy there, the managers keep asking if we are OK and I turned around once and went does it matter if we say no, they said no. Charming.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote