View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 12:28   #630
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: [Updated] New BBC Top Gear trailer released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
I know that, but that is not the impression I got from the show.
Not having a conversation with myself here, but trying to make the point a bit more clearly.

I always get the impression with Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May that beyond all the mucking around they did on the show, they have a deep and lasting love for cars of all kinds, old and new. OK, so given the choice between a new Bugatti Veyron and a clapped out MG, they'd pick the Veyron, but I felt they loved the MG as well. I got that impression to some extent from Matt Leblanc (and later read he initially trained as a mechanic which would bear that out somewhat), but I got the impression that Chris Evans was only interested in the high end sports and super cars..
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote