View Single Post
Old 30-05-2016, 23:55   #626
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: [Updated] New BBC Top Gear trailer released

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanbjames View Post
I knew it was gonna be a dud with Kris evans at the helm. Apart from hosting the Big Breakfast hes mainly known for radio work now.

His appearance and attitude and just the general package he is that is offered up to us by the BBC just doesnt work. It would have been better if they just put someone on there that didnt know anything about cars and rambled atleast it would be funny to watch.

If they ditch Evans i wonder who they will bring in?
Chris Evans was well known for TFI Friday and Don't forget your toothbrush as well back in the 90s. I've never found him annoying but then I don't mind James Cordon either.