View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 10:16   #812
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The future for linear TV channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
To be honest OB your posts have been quite a bit like quicksand of late as you seemed to have chopped and changed your stance whenever you think its supports your one eyed view of things.
I'm not sure what it is that you think I'm changing my stance on, Den. I remain of the view that audiences on conventional broadcast channels will be in long term decline in favour of video streaming/ on demand and this will lead to the reduction and ultimately the closure of linear broadcasting as it is now, due to the drying up of advertising revenue.

I cannot think why you and Harry think I've changed that central message.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote