View Single Post
Old 17-08-2015, 17:51   #116
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Broadband Hardware Trial 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicUK View Post
Ignitionnet should shed some light, I'm assuming a 16 down 8 up new superhub? Maybe us new hardware will be trailing faster speeds. You never know ha
I would recommend having a look at the other members of the Liberty Global family and seeing what they are providing for their higher end speeds.

---------- Post added at 17:48 ---------- Previous post was at 17:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foo Fighter View Post
I'm in too, hopefully its not a wifi sharing thing. It would be the first thing i'd turn off.
That is going to be on new and existing kit. It will also have no impact on your own speeds.

---------- Post added at 17:51 ---------- Previous post was at 17:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Hope View Post
I wonder if trialist's will get access to the new speeds they are going to roll out from October earlier?
Maybe but there is no need for it. Load/stress testing can be done in VM's labs with a full set of channels more effectively.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote