View Single Post
Old 30-06-2015, 15:31   #10007
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
It's truly over after years of harassment and unease

Last month was the court case and the outcome was we won.

Neighbours trees are now down (well the ones that put the integrity of our building at risk). Court case over! Insurance delighted with the outcome as neighbour has to pay all costs (court costs, our expert reports, lawyers fees etc. Interdict granted against neighbour to prevent this from ever happening again.

I can not thank my Insurance company enough for all their help and panel solicitors without them I would have been snookered well and truly.

Now I can concentrate fully on my family and more importantly my Mum.
So happy for you weenie, it took a long time but this outcome was worth the wait. Hopefully your neighbour is suitably gutted. Now you can concentrate on your Mum and start making happy memories without these trees overshadowing your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Osem Jnr # 2 is having a rare and unexpected evening away with some of his classmates and staff today. After school they're going for a nice meal (fish and chips for him as he's limited because of allergies) then to stay overnight at the school's 'life skills' accommodation and back to school tomorrow so we won't see him until tomorrow afternoon if all goes well.

It's great when he gets a treat and we can relax for the evening without constantly worrying about him and what he's up to.
I hope all goes to plan Osem. Osem Jnr# will enjoy his break away from home and a time for you and Mrs Osem to have a child free 'Home Date' must be an added bonus.