View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 19:42   #1497
zantarous
www.magicorptech.blogspot

Services: V.I.P
zantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful one
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

So my contract comes to a end in August and I am now looking at alternatives for TV. This week I purchased a nexus Player and installed Kodi, quite impressed with the Kodi side of things but less impressed with netflix only offering two channel sound and no 5.1.

I think tomorrow I will get a fire TV and do the same with installing Kodi. One will go in the living room and one in the bedroom. I think the Fire TV will be the bedroom box as it has access to both Netflix and Amazon Instant.

The Nexus will live in the living room and I think both my popcorn hours can then be retired.

But this now leaves a gap for apps for TV, my Ariel is rubbish so looking for TV via IP, will be an interesting few months.