View Single Post
Old 14-01-2015, 07:54   #2
Stop It
Inactive

Services: VM Vivid 200 VM XL TV & Sky Sports VM Phone
Stop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of society
Re: Charges for receiving calls from overseas

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansi View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/bil...sten-them.html

I guess if you don't have roaming set up and turn off mobile data and/or wifi, you won't get charged?
If people are on O2 they should download TU Go, that way they can use Wi-Fi (Which most hotels should have nowadays) and be able to make and receive calls including voicemail anywhere and it'll count as being in the UK so would use your allowed minutes.

I was advised about it by an O2 CS agent because my signal indoors in my home is terrible and it's a godsend really.

Anyway, nothing really new here, calling voicemail abroad has always charged. Annoying, but a reminder to be careful when using your phone on holiday or business overseas.
Stop It is offline   Reply With Quote