View Single Post
Old 14-05-2014, 23:29   #597
johnathome
cf.geek

Services: 125Mb VM BB. Prime, XBMC. Paramount+, Netflix, D+
johnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to all
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Think i've got them mate, the woman i spoke to openly admitted that the NowTV box shouldn't of been sent if there was a doubt on my account, now i record my phonecalls as i have the call recorder app and i used my mobile as unlimited calls lol, In her credit she did try to help but apparantly there is a £131 debt on my account, guess where from? From where Sky have mysteriously lost the call when i phoned up to cancel 7 years ago, to my workings i'm actually owed £1.26 by sky lol.
Ohwell nothing lost really as just created a dud nowtv account and got box up and running and using it as catch up tv service plus i sideloaded plex so got a media streamer too, can't really grumble at that.
Skys loss not mine lol.
Do sky not engage debt collectors then? You'd think they would have if they're sure you owed it?