View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 19:13   #1937
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
All three are on my retail YouView box too. It's strange that a premium service (Virgin) has fewer episodes than a free one (YouView). Hopefully, Virgin will add more content at the next contract renewal, I assume ITV charges Sky and Virgin whilst the content on YouView may be part of ITV's payment-in-kind for the platform.
It's quite annoying actually. First we fell behind with linear channels with the start of the digital age but we were good with on demand, and now we are letting others do better in that area as well.

I hope that Liberty's strategy of bringing us maximum content comes into play as contracts are re-negotiated. I'd hate to think that we are losing our way again with the TV offering from Virgin.