View Single Post
Old 30-10-2013, 23:10   #168
RizzyKing

Re: Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

As I said I'm on cartomizer I use smoktech dual coil cartos last me about two weeks a piece cost 1.44 so not hard on the pocket use them in smoktech pyrex dct tanks cheapest glass tanks around at the time. Went for glass purely because I don't want to be limited to what flavour liquids I can try unlike polycarb that doesn't play nice with a few flavours.

At the minute waiting for a delivery from joose juice which have very good reviews and he does a bogof on all 30ml making him cheaper then mist which I've also used. Fasttech do some decent battery's but you gotta allow up to four weeks for delivery not a place for urgent supply's lol. Thank you Jog I have felt a lot better since going onto ecigs and have converted quite a few onto it as well they try mine and are a bit stunned how close the experience is to normal smoking.

All in all switching to ecigs has been great not so many health issues (I'd say none at all but gaping still newish) obviously money saved is always good but for me the best thing is not having to worry my smoking is in anyway affecting others round me.