Thread: End of Contract
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 10:50   #2
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Services: Everything.
Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society
Re: End of Contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenb View Post
What shall I do, Virgin have not contacted me, do I phone them to re-negotiate ?
Oh yes! It'll keep ticking over on a rolling contract when it ends, so get in there and see what they can do for you. Always handy to have some prices from other providers tariffs that suit you as well, though I've never had to mention these to them before. Last year I got my minutes more than doubled and unlimited text and data thrown in for the same price i was paying before. It was a 2 year contract but that doesn't bother me as my days of wanting the latest phone all the time have long gone. They applied a £9 discount a month to my account to keep the price the same. I only ever call retentions as well if that helps. Good luck!
Mr Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote