View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 15:15   #4065
craigj2k12
cf.mega poster

craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal
craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Yes, I even contributed to the thread, my opinion was (and still is) the buffer on the router filling up, its the only explanation for the continuous ramping. This is doubly confirmed by the fact that the routers web interface becomes slower and slower until unusable, with a positive correlation between high network load.

When I posted the live graph firstly at the end of last week I was only on one upstream, but things improved when I got a 2nd added, and it was only about 3 weeks ago I went from 4 to 6 downstreams, so it would seem Virgin are still mid way through capacity upgrades in Stafford, which has never been a good area (high student population) even though FTTC has been available for nearly 2 years here now
craigj2k12 is offline   Reply With Quote