View Single Post
Old 23-01-2013, 16:48   #35
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Tried to use DD-WRT on my WRT610N =(bricked)

In a word no, I had a quick look over Christmas but couldnt get my head into gear as both me and Mrs Pabs got man flu and what seemed like every lurgy under the sun, all good now though

I have been meaning to get back in that mindset and have another bash for the last week or two but havent been able to motivate my arse.

I will have a play I think tonight (seen as youve asked) and if I cant get the darn thing to play ball, its getting shot in my garden whether it likes it or not, after shooting it I will probably burn it, then crush it in my vice, then grind it to dust and bury it.
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote