View Single Post
Old 13-12-2012, 20:56   #87
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
Re: Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Ok.
I've just bought it anyway.
I think I'll be happy with this one as it'll last longer. and I can see the liquid.

---------- Post added at 20:40 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

Anyone recommend any e-liquid?

the last lot I bought was 60ml for around £20 posted from jacvapour.

I've used nearly 40ml in 8 days.
so a quick guesstimate
£9 for 50g baccy lasts around 5 days = £54 for 30 days.
150ml I'll need for 30 days = £50
It seems a little odd to me that you're going through quite a bit of liquid when you don't seem to be that heavy a smoker. It may be that it really is the throat hit you're after, and the new batteries ought to help with that. Having said that: on the cost front, higher nicotine levels don't cost more, but they do give you more throat hit, and you'd think that you'd be satisfied earlier so would use less of the liquid.

I'd consider getting the strength you're using now plus some stronger liquid. Then see how you like the two, and how much you use of each.