View Single Post
Old 13-12-2012, 18:49   #82
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
Re: Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
one can even get weed flavour -whatever that is
I could tell you, but...

---------- Post added at 18:49 ---------- Previous post was at 18:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
I've officially failed.
Traffic was diabolical. I've lost 2 batteries in the car or somewhere. I was really stressed out and the baccy tin was in the glovebox telling me to use it.
Get better kit is all I can say. I linked to a starter kit in post 2 which comes with decent batteries. It also has the thread that Bulky advised as being most compatible with other kit. It should make quite a difference. Alternatively, get the one at the bottom of this post. 1100mah should give you lots of whack, and they should last ages. Best ask Bulky though. He sounds like he's tried every mod under the sun.

Either way, don't consider yourself failed. Lots of don't give up the fags in one go. Many people wean themselves off them over a period of time.

1100mah Riva Starter Kit