View Single Post
Old 24-11-2012, 11:20   #17
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Tried to use DD-WRT on my WRT610N =(bricked)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
Yeah your first post says what file you downloaded, it doesn't tell me what build number is in that file.

There's a good reason I dislike both DD-WRT and Broadcom devices...
Hi Qas, Ive now got a working router thanks to Sirius ,

I dont always undertsand the technical jargon so you will have to bear with me, (how do I tell what build I'm using ?)

So far I've managed to extract my Sky username and password from the Sagemcom router, input the line of code into the Linksys telling it the username and password but as yet it wont connect to the net.

Craigj2K12 sent me the destructions on how to do this last night, (big thanks by the way) in a very easy to follow way, which I followed to the letter but no no joy.

I can connect to the router now wirelessly/wired no probs but just no internet activity, I will post the instuctions I followed once craig gives me the OK to do so, for those in the know to look over and hopefully point me in the right direction.

In terms of build, I'm now not sure which one Sirius put on it last night but if you know how I can check this out, by all means let me know and I will get back with the releavant info.

Now Ive come this far I want to see it through to the bitter end and ditch this sagemcom door stop

---------- Post added at 11:19 ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
When he left my house last night it seemed to be up and running
Big Thanks again Sirius, and for doing it so quickly

---------- Post added at 11:20 ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 ----------

Qas, just had a quick dig and saw the build is (14929) if that helps
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote