View Single Post
Old 16-09-2012, 22:44   #19
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Bloody "Sky" Engineers

Let me tell you something about Sky and there install, plus how to get local channels.

I have had Sky for approx 10 years, and touch wood never had a serious problem with them (not as much as VM, but that's another story).

Sky engineers will only fit the dish to the ladder at normal ladder height ie up to the first floor, normally takes about an hour, IF they have to put it higher , then it is a TWO MAN job due to health and safety etc.

IF there are any trees or chimneys in the signals way they will move it until they get a signal (happened with me) luckily, the dish was under the warranty or it would have cost money - so get any Sky gear on warranty, doesn't cost much (get it via Sky)

IF you want local channels ie you can tune it in yourself - ie l live in Middlesex but tuned in STV, BTV etc it is that easy, just get the 'signal' and you tune it in that simple.

What ever you do is if you want Sky, order it via Sky. I can praise Sky as l only had a few problems with them and it was sorted out in minutes - not days and weeks like VM.

I would go back to Sky tomorrow, if l could.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote