View Single Post
Old 13-09-2012, 14:55   #81
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Yes defintely.
If BT opened the cable telephone lines (as its are) . Do you not think that would allow such a take over. Its not as if BT are a big TV provider.
Really not too sure that Virgin a such a "big" player in the telecoms field.

Not sure I would want or like such a move ,however it does sort of make sense from a business point of view. Given the right terms

---------- Post added at 14:55 ---------- Previous post was at 14:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Exactly as I said there looking to entice new and existing customers to take triple play it's amazing they currently only have 12% , I guess they see the TV as the weak link currently.

Couldn't agree more.

Because they'd have a monopoly on phonelines and BB.
On the hardware yes - but so are Electric cables , gas & water pipes. That does not worry anyone In fact in the case of water it the BIGGEST monopoly there is in this country and its a product that means life or death. I understand that for some here so is Virgin but