View Single Post
Old 30-08-2011, 23:29   #15
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: 'Not financially viable'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gherkin View Post
Yes, it is a worry that they could chop off the wire with no ramifications (other than my ire!). The installer himself suggested that it be done this way, and we didn't think of it at all until he mentioned it.

---------- Post added at 23:16 ---------- Previous post was at 23:08 ----------

Thanks, I'll give them a call tomorrow (I do have the phone package as well). I'm not sure they'll do anything though as it isn't playing up.

Potentially silly question: is there anything 'dangerous' about having the power levels too high? Should I be unplugging the Superhub when I leave the house? The last thing I want to do is burn down my neighbour's house after they've been so accommodating.

no it won't cause a fire... the Tech Suport agent can see if your power levels are out and will dispatch a tech if they feel it's going to cause problems.
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote