View Single Post
Old 17-10-2010, 00:22   #1400
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
The MP for MoH is actually good? Apparently Dice had less than a year to make the engine work for MoH and design and make the MP. I'm guessing you play Borderlands on PS3? I got it for 360.
Well its certainly not to bad. I played the Beta and didn't like it to much tbh. I'm enjoying it now though. Dice have done a better job than what Danger Close have done imo. Overall it just feels a bit rushed however I am enjoying the MP as I said before

I'm playing Borderlands on PC. I usually always buy my FPS games for PC. I picked up Medal of Honor for PS3 though. I'd be intrested to hear if anyone else had the same sort of problems on other platforms.

---------- Post added at 00:20 ---------- Previous post was at 00:19 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nopcode View Post
Sam and Max : The devils playhouse.
Recently played through them five episodes as part of my PS Plus Sub. Really enjoyed them. Some very funny moments.

---------- Post added at 00:21 ---------- Previous post was at 00:20 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Medal of Honor - enjoying the Single Player so far.
Have you run into any of the problems I mentioned or any others ? Am guessing you got it for PC ?

---------- Post added at 00:22 ---------- Previous post was at 00:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisLUFC22 View Post
PES 2011. Getting lost in the online Master League
Hoping to pick this up myself soon. Just to many other games out this and next month
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote