View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 09:33   #780
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society
Re: Formula 1 2010 Season [may contain real time spoilers]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon T View Post
I haven't replied to this yet because I wouldn't be allowed to put what i wanted to put earlier.

So basically, it works like this: Every team other that Ferrari obey the rules and get punished if they break them. When Ferarri break the rules, that rule then get's put forward as a candidate to be got rid of, as it's obviously an inpedement to Ferarri, which obviously just isn't on at all.

Ferrari = Arrogant team which get's away with everything

Alonso = Arrogant driver who get's away with everything

What a perfect marriage!
All the teams have been doing the same thing ever since the rule was in place. Either a driver has a slow in or out lap, or the pit stop takes a second too long or a whole host of other stuff that goes on to switch positions. All the teams do it and have been since 2002 so to single out Ferrari for doing what the others did would be wrong.

Common sense has prevailed and the rule is due to be looked at and probably removed at the next meeting anyway. To punish a team over a rule you are about to remove would also be stupid.
sherer is offline   Reply With Quote