View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 20:45   #53
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Football Season 2010/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky View Post
Looks like Crouch and Poulsen to Liverpool according to their ITKs

http://forums.liverpoolfc.tv/showthr...48#post3898648

And I don't like to spread personal rumours (well about Spurs anyway) but Crouch's rumoured playing away from home has been doing the rounds for a couple of weeks and was tied in with the initial rumours he'd go back to Liverpool.
That broke in the News of the World, Didn't post it because those kind of rumors annoy me. Even if they are about lanky overrated Spurs players. A good deal for Spurs if you ask me.

I desperately want this Reina rumor to be true but I know it isn't going to happy £23 million might well be enough to steal Lloris away from Lyon though, and that might be more likely to happen.

BTW these people who claim to be 'itk' now come these rumors haven't made the papers?
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote