View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 18:28   #50
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Re: Football Season 2010/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
You don't strengthen buy buying a new team every year either, Liverpool finished 2nd the year before last and alright they lost Alonso but they have Johnson and Joe Cole in now and I have no doubt they will do a lot better than last year. Oh and I dont really rate Manchini either.
I suppose your right, although i think it would be difficult for Liverpool to do worse than they did last season. I just think with the players city have they should have no trouble getting into the top 4 at the very least. It will be intresting to see what happens if city have a bad start to the season though, and how long the board will stick with Manchini.
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote