View Single Post
Old 13-05-2010, 21:51   #230
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Plane Spotters Corner

Oooh I think I should save up just to do a quick return trip. I want to travel on this plane.

The annoying thing is that both Charles De Gaulle and Heathrow will both have those foot bridges that go right up to the aircraft so it will be hard to get photos. I like it when you can get out on the apron and see the plane as you get off.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote