Old 28-02-2010, 17:41   #18
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
Re: Big Brother UK - Series 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
ah if it was made available to VM I'm sure we'd take the live feed... alas it's Dreams Beds who sponsors the show now

---------- Post added at 16:46 ---------- Previous post was at 16:45 ----------

haha... haven't seen Frankie posting for a bit... not in the posts I'm reading anyway.

---------- Post added at 16:50 ---------- Previous post was at 16:46 ----------

It was a genuine slip up... but he should have apologised himself though! jeez

You can't say anything on TV cos you'll get shot down in flames from somebody, yet the likes of Jan Moir can be as insulting as she likes in a newspaper? Doesn't make sense does it...

It seems its Big Brother is the one who is really the target. They are nit pickin now at everyting and anything. After all things are going to be said that are outragous on the bbbm show so why watch it if your going to be insulted. Im not saying what was said is right but I have heard much worse said on other tv shows and nothing was said. When big brother is finished I wonder who will be targeted next

---------- Post added at 17:41 ---------- Previous post was at 17:37 ----------

Did Virgin not have the contract for live feed when other companys were sponsoring bb. How long was Virgin sponsoring the live feed. You could ask your bosses or the powers that be could they ask for the contract back again
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote