View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 11:47   #2530
admars
cf.mega poster

admars has reached the bronze age
admars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze ageadmars has reached the bronze age
re: Rate the last movie you saw

We watched Transfomers on DVD again during the week, to remind ourselves what happened in the first one Still enjoyed it, although as I think I said to my missus a couple of minutes into watching it at home last time said " I think we need a bigger tele" (we have a 28" CRT widescreen)

9/10

However last night we saw Transformers 2, I was disappointed.
The SFX were clearly amazing, but as a film it reminded me of the bad Simpsons episodes of recent years. i.e. the writers have thought of a few scenes that they want to happen, and then tried to put some extra bits in between, and just tried to keep the action up so we didn't notice it was all a bit of a mess.

I also thought it was trying too much to be a kids film, with the annoying twin robots, the parents (I liked them in the first film, but they seemed annoying and unnecessary in this one), and other attempts at humour and it was too long

At least we got to see the Bruno and Harry Potter trailers again

Def thought Terminator Salvation was better for switch off brain and enjoy robots fighting action
admars is online now   Reply With Quote