View Single Post
Old 16-06-2008, 10:17   #9029
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdadyslexia View Post
That is scary to think a child could do that, But the MP shouldn't allow their child to use the Computer that is ment to be used for work.
We all know they shouldn't but many do let them either way if phorm is on the network how many Government ministers use BTinternet for their connection. We know most are not totally IT complient, understand the workings ofd the PC and internet. How long before Government documents start to show up for sale taken from the mirror images phorm do..

This program in the wrong hands (oops it already is in the wrong hands) is a danger to stae security a bigger danger than any terrorist trying to gain entry to the UK this is the unexploded bomb from within...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Privacy_Matters View Post
Guys just seen this blog:

http://www.sharescity.com/

"Phorm shares ready to bounce"

Anyone buy the Sunday Times yesterday? I can't find anything on the net to substantiate the above.
Wonder if the trials will go ahead I know Emma has stopped replying to me maybe it is time to try another letter.

Still not happy with the excuse on why the shareholders haven't been told about phorm past history or what this program can do ahh almost forget maybe the BT cheifs don't understand phorm or its true potential since they cut out BT Design in the trials...