View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 23:52   #580
none
Inactive

none is just really nicenone is just really nicenone is just really nicenone is just really nicenone is just really nicenone is just really nice
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Quote:
Originally Posted by markt50 View Post
I for one would like to see them state that if you opt out, then it is off 100%. None of your data whatsoever is touched, processed, sniffed, manipulated, profiled by Phorm whether internal or external to your ISP. I am also concered that we will still only have their word on how things work, they wouldn't be the first company to bend the truth when it comes to things like this. So basically even if what they say regarding this turns out to be true, I'm still not happy with it and will still be going to another ISP that has nothing to do with Phorm.
I couldn't have said it any better

The mere fact that VM are very seriously toying and most likely going to rollout this grotesque scheme is enough for me to lose what little faith I had in them to begin with.

The way I feel right now is this, even if VM where to call this whole sorry thing off, I'm almost certain I'll switch ISP's. Just how can you ever trust a company that is so ready to lay in bed with a bunch of snakes. Trust is hard to earn and VM are pouring it away in buckets.