View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 22:41   #406
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

what if for some brilliant program comes out its a successful method to actually stop PHORM attacks you will VM deem you breach your contract and remove you. How silly it could get.

To be honest what about website who use popups to support there business no doubt big brother PHORM and its cronies will leach there website avertising.

Why dont we just open our doors allow advertiser to sleep in the house with the buddies who will just piggyback a ride the hackers and fraudsters. Who no doubt will be smacking there lips at the impending chance to wreak havoc.

I will be basically try blocking every thing from PHORM trows at me with my router.

I wonder how PHORM would like it if we monitored there activities and put junk mail & adverts to them. No because if we did it we would be prosecuted but they are allowed to do to us.

Lets be honest I will assume we will be getting there junk through emails too. If they dont what the betting 60 - 70 emails will be heading our way who opt out.

surely PHORM is basically a legal Phishing.