View Single Post
Old 13-05-2007, 01:50   #53
nffc
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview, Sky+, 100 Mb/s VM BB, mega i7 PC, iPhone 13, Macbook Air
nffc has a nice shiny star
nffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny starnffc has a nice shiny star
Re: PC world muppets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2||Para View Post
Went into the Peterborough store a while back looking for a cheap skt939 heatsink/fan after breaking my xp120.Spoke to one of the lads in there and explained it was for a Opteron and he said" ahh a skt939 hsf wont fit as its a server chip" To be honest i was suprised he even knew what a Opteron was but still asked to speak to someone else.

Some of the people that work there are good and some are bad as with many retailer outlets,i guess it's luck of the draw as to which you get with the purple shirt wearing brigade.
My viewpoint exactly; and some of this story still doesn't add up to me.

I go in PC World, look for myself, and come out with what I wanted. No need to ask the staff, and I can often catch them out if I do.

nffc is offline   Reply With Quote