View Single Post
Old 19-02-2007, 23:54   #1
Rik
cf.mega poster

Services: 1Gbps Broadband
Rik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpack
Virgin Mobile Problem.

Hi Folks!

I ordered a nice new shiny Virgin Mobile on a pay monthly contract on Wednesday 14th Feb, all went well wonderful.

Very fast delivery, i was soo impressed

Well perhaps im jumping the gun a little here and being to hasty? but it should be sorted now surely.

I registered on the web and went into my account and it had my balance, and explained until everything was setup 100% I would have £5 or so balance to get started, fine I thought ill wait a few days for the contract to be activated.

Problem now, its Monday, and im still showing as a PAYG Customer in Account, and cant make any calls on mobile without topping up!

Surely it cant take this long to activate it all?

If I had wanted a PAYG phone I would have ordered one . and it certainly wouldnt have cost nothing to buy it.

I have joined up for the 300/300 tariff, I havent rung them up yet, will do tomorrow, but just wondered what on earth was happening?

I emailed the team and they gave me some silly email about sending them a copy of my contract!

Surely they have a record of it, after all it was only 4 days ago, surely all my details are on their system?

Send them a copy of the contract indeed, they cant be this disorganised surely???

Ta

Virgin Media TV and Broadband I have, but soo far not impressed with the Virgin Mobile side of things.
Rik is offline   Reply With Quote