Thread: Virgin mobile
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 09:11   #7
tweetypie/8
Permanently Banned

Services: vmxl virgin vmbb virgin mobile
tweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful one
Re: Virgin mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestrangler View Post
I have been to a lot of countrys just recently, I was told that virgin was crap when you went abroad, Well in africa, spain, three greek islands, portugal and gibralta, i was connected before my friends on other networks. So a big thanks from me to virgin mobile. PS. my calls worked out cheeper to!
its great to see someone with common sense,you are right on the button virgin are far from crap,from my personal experience with them over quite a few years they are brilliant!! no matter what part of the world you travel to
tweetypie/8 is offline   Reply With Quote