View Single Post
Old 27-06-2004, 08:57   #38
Dave Stones
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband Option 3, BT Landline, Freeview
Dave Stones has reached the bronze age
Dave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze ageDave Stones has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to Dave Stones
Re: Euro 2004 = Propaganda?

i just think the better teams are winning, and its nothing to do with the EU.... i don't think even they could pull off the masterstroke of rigging an entire football tournament.....the day that happens i will be wearing my tinfoil helmet and metal coat hangers, you can be assured of that

england, spain, france, italy, germany all got knocked out because they are/were a crock of s**t... bring on the czech republic! *but that's for another thread.....*

...i can direct you to another forum if you *really* want government conspiracy theories and the like (...about everything that exists, practically)
Dave Stones is offline   Reply With Quote